- 100 % leak-proof flask which holds beverages both hot and cold due to our VacuumShield™ technology
- Holds 0.5 L and has double walls with vacuum insulation
- All parts of the flask are BPA-, phthalate- and lead-free
- A wide opening and rounded edges which means easy cleaning and no edges for bacteria to hide
- 18/8 stainless steel means no retention or imparting of flavours
- Comes with two caps:
- One cap for insulation so your beverages doesn’t touch plastic
- Another cap is a drinking cap for cold beverages that comes with a straw so the flask can be held upside down when drinking.
- Material: 18/8 Stainless steel & PP-plastic (drinking cap only)
- Product Weight: 780g
- Product Dimensions: Ø 2.9’’ x 9.4’’
- Capacity: 0.5L
Design: Carl Oscar & Magdalena Lundkvist
The unique illustrations of the flasks are based on ancient Nordic runes and also Sweden and its history from a personal perspective. The word “rune” means “wisdom” or “secret”. The patterns are designed in close collaboration with Annika & Niclas at Carl Oscar and the graphic designer Magdalena Lundkvist.
Information about all parts of the pattern is found here.
Each illustration has an embedded runic. The word “rune” means “wisdom” or “secret”. They were believed to be a gift from the norse god Odin. Runic inscriptions are the oldest original documents in Swedish and were created sometime around 100 A.D., probably with the Latin alphabet as a model.
Information about the runes you find here.